Thursday, October 18, 2012

BRA Day USA, recap...

Well the Breast Reconstruction Awareness Event was a great time, and a HUGE success for everyone involved. BIG HUGE thanks to Carolyn  De La Cruz, MD for organizing the event, and to The Mattress Factory Art Museum for hosting it. Also to all the artists, sponsors and donors that helped out! Was a really fun night!

To my Sis-In-Law Angie for getting me involved, and to family and friends that attended, you all are the best! Thanks again!

here's a shot of Gertrude strutting her stuff front and center, with MC Carolyn at the mic:

Untitled

here's my bio page, written by my GF Jocelyn, next to a bidding battle:

Untitled


Untitled


Untitled


Untitled


Untitled


Untitled

this knucklehead:

Untitled

one more pose for the auction:

Untitled

and some of the wonderful family that has to put up with me:

Untitled

hope to do a lot more of these in the future!

2 comments:

winseck said...

Very nice Ryan! Let me know next time you do something like this. Would love to come. I used to do art shows myself and I always enjoy supporting the arts.

-Bill

Anonymous said...

Nicely designed.. It looks so fabulous. well, if you're really looking for those real huge bras, please feel free to visit our site and check out our collections.