Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Invaders Ticket Stub...

i did some quick research thru my old calenders and estimated the FIRST EVER Invaders game was played on June 20th, 2009!

i have always saved my tickets stubs from sports events, movies, and whatever else had a cool piece of cardstock to preserve the memory. so i decided to draw up my own in AutoCAD! here's what would have got you in the door on the 20th... enjoy:


i wanted the result to look as "ticketmaster" official as i could (without all the added taxes and surcharges). note the fonts, and placement. also note that the "sec/row/seat" designations are all "off-kilter" as if these tickets were mass produced for the event, and lined up with no regard toward asthetics...

i pretty much collected jerseys up until i made my first Invaders jersey... wonder what this is gonna do to my ticket stub collection...

No comments: